Want to learn to sew; develop your sewing skills; or get help to finish those pesky projects that lurk in your cupboard?
This is a short course open to anyone who has the basics of sewing (e.g. ideal if you have completed our 'Sewing For Beginners' class) and would like to develop your skills through simple projects, with personal guidance from our experienced tutor.
This is a very social, totally flexible short course for you to explore creative ideas and free your style!
Classes run for 3 sessions over 3 weeks, on either a Friday morning from 10-12, or a Thursday evening from 6-8. See calendar or event booking page for next dates.
- 6 classes of 2 hours each week (total of 12 hours)
- Access to expertise from experienced tutor.
- Limited range of sewing fabrics, trims and accessories.
- Access to equipment resources including sewing machines (also welcome to bring your own).
- Chance to meet and get to know like-minded creatives.
What You'll Need:
- Your choice of project to work on (if unsure what to pick, we can help you choose something that you will be able to finish in the time).
- Basic sewing knowledge is useful. If you're new to sewing or it's been a few years, ask about our 'Sewing for Beginners' course.