Mend and Make AWESOME
Why 'make do' when you can Mend and Make AWESOME!?
You're AWESOME, and soon those holy jerseys, jeans or shopping bags lurking in the bottom of your cupboard will be too.
Join the REPAIR REVOLUTION with our friendly team of experienced menders and upcyclers to get inspiration and practical help to turn flaws into a favourite features.
This is our regular sewcial workshop open to all, held on the 2nd Saturday each month.
Participation by koha
Held on the 2nd Saturday of each month from February - December, from 1:00-4:00 pm. See calendar or our facebook page for dates and updates.
- Friendly advice, creative ideas and years of sewing experience to tap into.
- Access to wide range of sewing resources including sewing machines.
- Access to ample work-space, including cutting table.
- Chance to meet and get to know like-minded caring creatives.
- Tea and coffee provided.
What You'll Need:
- A project to mend or complete (anything from holes to hems to zip replacements).
- No previous sewing experience needed.